Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Busy until July

6/16/2015

Hey yall,

I told yall I would post again soon, and here I am doing just that. This one is short and sweet and basically just me writing out my to do list somewhere other than a sticky note. I will be really busy until July and here is why:

For the next 5 days today - Saturday, I will be working every day and some extra hours to complete everything that needs to be done in the office and jobs are changing things up on me so I have to go to more meetings than usual. I have also made plans with many people in the next 5 days. Today I will be seeing one of my friends that I have known since kindergarten. Thursday I'm pretty sure I made plans with 3 different people..oops. Friday, I am taking the new exchange students from Thailand to hang out and see our city. Saturday I will be hanging out with my mom after work!

Sunday - the flowing Friday, I will be seeing my MHE family out of town. There will be plenty of pictures. I remember meeting them the first time 4 years ago. I first flight got delayed, missed my second flight, and I eventually got in after being awake for over 21 hours to be thrown into meeting over 20 people from all over the world with MHE. I was tired and had a ruptured ear drum and I just wanted to sleep but instead I went out to dinner with them all. It was lovely. I got to know so many great people. I still remain close to many. I go to their weddings, I send Christmas cards, we skype once a month. A few days later at the big gathering we have every year, that number at least tripled to the number of people I would meet my first year. I keep going back every year, this year due to unforeseen events, I had to change a flight and I will be going to visiting just my small but sweet loving MHE family a few weeks sooner than I really should. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for letting me intrude at the last moment and accommodating me.

Saturday (the 27th) - I get this whole day to wash clothes, and pack my house because I am moving! To where? Great question. So good, that I am not really sure of the final answer right now.

Sunday - Leave for Knoxville. Monday - Wisdom teeth removal in Knoxville and coming home that afternoon.

Tuesday - Final moving day. Yes, the day after surgery. But no worries. I got this.

Wednesday - Back to work and maybe my life will slow down.

So that is that. Be expecting a travel and moving and surgery blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment